3 days Zuidlaren at the Brink
The Brinkhotel is located at the “Grote Brink” in Zuidlaren.
A Brink (village green) is a common open area within a village. Traditionally, a village green was often common grassland at the center of an agricultural or other rural settlement, and was used for the livestock, such as cattle, to graze. Most village green have a pond, often originally for watering the livestock.
- We offer you a special package
- 2 nights in a standard room
- 2x continental breakfast buffet
- 1x an outstanding 3-course menu
- Upon arrival we welcome you with a snack
You can book this offer online for just Є 79,50 per person (single use upon request) click here to make an reservation.
Upon your stay our staff will gladly inform you about sightseeing and cycling tours.